Getting To Know The ETC Team #16
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me.
1. I’ve never once been intoxicated. I like to remember what happened the night before and I usually have some funny stories to share with others.
2. Prior to starting with ETC, I worked as a finish carpenter. I have a well equipped woodworking shop and love making things. I would probably be a furniture maker if I didn’t hate sanding and staining so much.
3. When I was younger, I would eat insects to earn extra money. Did I say I was MUCH younger?
4. I once placed 2nd in a beauty pageant. If the other contestant hadn’t played it up for the judges by blowing kisses and holding stupid teddy bears, I’m sure I would have won. (I was robbed!)
5. I briefly played guitar in a rock band (Shoji) during high school. We came in 2nd place in the school talent show. Not bad except there were only two bands competing.
6. One year I spent weekends helping an ex-girlfriend capture and tag wild field mice as part of her college thesis. I never got over her method of tagging the mice…don’t ask!
7. I enjoy motorcycles and most think I’m a talented rider. However, the truth is I can’t ride a decent wheelie (yet) and I’ve dumped every dirt bike I’ve ridden.
8. I don’t understand why anybody would want to go up in a hot air balloon. The concept of floating in a flammable object, operated by an open flame, several hundred feet above the ground, is just idiotic!
9. I have two large aquariums and a goldfish pond. I even have a catfish (Striped Raphael) that has been with me since high school….he’s over 20 years old!
10. Although not as proficient as I used to be, I love shooting, especially sporting clays. When a prize is on the line, I rarely miss