Getting To Know The ETC Team #12
10 Things you didn’t know about me……
1. The first album I ever owned was Shaun Cassidy, Shaun Cassidy. I still have it.
2. I was a DJ on my college radio station. I miss vinyl albums.
3. I once had a pet rat name Sally. She died.
4. I toured Stonehenge in the rain and it was awesome!
5. I love all things British, especially Doctor Who, Monty Python’s Flying Circus, and Sherlock.
6. The first time I ever went to New York, I saw A Chorus Line at the Shubert Theater and had dinner at Mama Leone’s restaurant.
7. My favorite cocktail is a Manhattan.
8. I love the bagpipes and cold, rainy weather, so in a previous life I was probably Scottish.
9. Currently, my favorite author is Iain Banks.
10. My car is named after a demon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer