Getting To Know The ETC Team #14
Cassie Thompson | Staff Engineer
10 Things you didn’t know about me…
1. I am recently engaged! He popped the question on our way to San Francisco for our 4th of July vacation.
2. I have never been out of the country, but I did drive across the US during my senior year spring break. I even made it without getting a speeding ticket! (Parking tickets are a different story…)
3. I played the lead in my high school’s production of South Pacific. Please don’t ask me to act, sing, or dance now though!
4. During college, my fiancé and I hosted a radio show called Mild Confusion on our campus radio station. I doubt you would ever have heard it unless you were a night owl – we had the 2:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m. shift!
5. I’ve been told I was born in the wrong generation. I’ll take the Monkees, Mamas and the Papas, the Beatles, and Herman’s Hermits over any of today’s music.
6. I absolutely love to bake! I even thought about dropping out of college and starting my own bakery back in the day.
7. I’m not a vegetarian, but I only eat chicken and turkey. I can’t stand the taste or texture of red meat.
8. I worked at a pizzeria throughout high school. I got really good at carrying large trays of pizza and pasta. And I never dropped a plate or cup!
9. I’m allergic to pistachios.
10. It’s hard to do in the Washington DC area, but I grew up a Pittsburgh Steelers and Pirates fan.